How do I clear a paper jam?
The OKIFAX 160 is equipped with sensors that quickly recognise a paper or document jam.
To clear a jam:
1. Open the cover by holding both the document guides and raising the cover backwards
2. You may need to remove the toner cartridge in order to gain access to the paper.
3. Carefully remove the paper by pulling towards you.
4. Reinsert the toner cartridge and close the cover.
If a document jam occurs at the front of the machine:
1. Lift the front panel upwards until it snaps into place
2. Carefully remove the document by pulling gently towards you.
KB Ref: SC08-6-BLQF